We’re hiring a B2B Marketing Manager for Ireland’s Leading Publisher. The company is going through an exciting transition to a digital first strategy, and following great success on the consumer side, is looking for a strategic marketer to bring this to life for the advertising market. The role of B2B Marketing Manager will deliver on the marketing strategy at a hugely exciting time in the growth of the business.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (Overview)
- Developing a marketing strategy and budgets in order to deliver on commercial objectives, reaching new and existing customers.
- Work closely with product team to launch new products to market.
- Conduct customer, market and competitor research to guide marketing strategy, ensure product development is market orientated and assist sales team.
- Generate awareness within existing and new customers through a wide range of B2B channels including social, events, CRM, PR.
- Develop a lead generation marketing machine to support the sales team’s activity.
- Develop sales collateral to ensure the sales team are armed with the best tools to showcase the proposition and win new clients’ business.
- Analyse all marketing activity, drive efficiencies and optimise campaigns.
- Develop an overarching content strategy, writing content which you will roll out across the website, social media and email.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge)
- B2B Marketing experience– experience of the Media industry, AdTech or a data focused product also of interest
- A business/media/marketing qualification with a deep understanding of marketing fundamentals, latest trends and practical experience of implementing across media channels
- Experience of managing cross channel B2B Marketing plans from strategy through to execution within a stand-alone role
The role would represent a great opportunity for those looking to take full accountability for the Marketing strategy, building out channels and developing a best practice marketing function.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A track record of achieving targets relating to the generation of leads, product and brand awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A flexible approach due to pace of change within the media industry
- Good at building relationships with sales teams in particular